Confea / Crea
- Confea - Crea
Creating a perfect city of tomorrow...
- This is a cool project that we done for a government campaign. The agencies involved are Adjetiva (production) and Agnelo (Ad agency). Adjetiva hired us to work on the illustrations of the entire project.
This was a challenging project not only because it contain many details but also for the time to produce. The project took almost one year to complete because there were defined 4 plans for the cities. The briefing was delivered by each plan quarter. This briefing was a summary of information collected on a blog / site created specifically for this project. Thus people/users from archvis and urban projects contributed indirectly to the creation of the illustrations that were done on demand every quarter.
- 1st illustration was a concept city, done in a clay style render/illustration. This one represented the ad campaign.
- From the 1st clay illustration we created an "joker" piece that we can use as an wildcard between the next phases of this project.
- 2nd phase - already with 2 big blocks of the city. At this point, almost six months have passed!
- 3rd phase - almost 9 months now!
- The last phase of this project. The entire city was done!