- Behance.netProject Featured On:Behance.net — 8/24/10
- Motion Graphics ServedProject Featured On:Motion Graphics Served — 1/8/11
- The Digital Age ServedProject Featured On:The Digital Age Served — 7/11/12
Drambuie: The Premise
- Drambuie: The Premise
Art Director: Matthew Arbon
Interactive Designer: Garth Sykes
Illustratior/Animator: Alex Varanese
- SapientNitro commissioned me to create a collection of animated 3D scenes based on my Urban Cartography series for Drambuie's "The Premise", a contest in which entrants submit designs for building their dream bar. Despite the compressed timeline, I created everything with just enough detail to survive at 17x12" / 300dpi, ensuring their usability in both video and print.
- Here are some additional detail shots from each scene:
The site, designed by SapientNitro, incorpoarted the animations seamlessly from the loading sequence to the pages themselves:
- Street promotion in Australia put the print pieces to use:
- Judging was held at SapientNitro and recorded for use in promotional videos. Sadly, I was stuck in dumb ol' America and had to submit my votes via absentee ballot (or email, as it was also known).