- The Digital Age ServedProject Featured On:The Digital Age Served — 2/20/13
Friendly's - High 5
- Friendly's - High 5
- Friendly's is a 76 year old dining chain that had simply grown old and off the consideration list of the next generation of moms and dads. They used to be the place to celebrate anything and everything with family and friends—the fact is they still are. We just needed to remind people of that and get them back in the door. So we set about owning the ulitmate celebratory gesture: The High 5, and made it synonymous with Friendly's brand.
- Teaser Outdoor and TV: High 5s can be moments big and small.
- Launch TV: Friendly's CEO lays down a challenge.
- Post Launch TV: Heidi on her mission to collect a trillion High 5s.
- Post Launch Outdoor: A High 5 and a burger are never far away.
- Social Media: Heidi’s High 5 Facebook hub kept track of her quest, attracted High 5s from the public and pushed out content to our growing fan base.
- Mobile App: High 5 Hero, our iPhone game, let people put their High 5 reflexes to the test. Download the app. here; http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/high5hero/id466510688
- YouTube Channel: Heidi showcased her favorite High 5s on the Friendly’s YouTube channel.
- In-Store Menu: Our new menus incorporated our new look and feel in store.
- Street Teams: Heidi’s High 5 assistants were always on the move.